D.Gosal * Associates
by Dilraj Gosal
(Surrey, BC, Canada)
Based in Surrey, Lawyer ? Dil Gosal, of D. Gosal & Assoicates, L.C. has more than a decade of trial experience in Courts at all levels. Immediate Roadside Suspension (DUI / IRP), ICBC injury claims, Criminal Code Offences, including, homicide, sexual assault, theft / shoplifting charges, spousal assaults, and Small Claims, etc. With an emphasis on Litigation and Criminal Defense, we will defend your case to protect your rights. We have served clients in Surrey, Metro Vancouver, and other parts of BC and Washington State.
Watch : D. Gosal TV Commercial Criminal Law
Our Firm Philosophy is:
To be Your Advocate: We will work hard and advocate zealously for You in order to protect Your rights. That dedication is consistent whether it be a speeding ticket or a homicide, a fender-bender or a brain-damage case, a small claims matter or high-stakes corporate litigation. As lawyers, we are often the voice for the accused, the silenced and the injured. From this, we understand the awesome position that we are in; the position You are in; and from this develops our unfailing conviction and resolve to work with You during these times of strain, to keep You apprised of developments in Your case, and to explain the process to You.
To Keep Learning: Law is always changing, and one way we strive for professional betterment is by regularly attending legal seminars and conferences, in order to keep apprised of developments in the law. We also have access to online legal publishers, including WestLaw®, QuickLaw®, and Lexis-Nexis®, which provide the latest in case and statutory law, law review articles, and practice developments notes.
Attorney Network: Although our firm is small in number (and we keep it that way), we have access to a vast network of Senior Solicitors, Barristers, and Attorneys across North America, in many jurisdictions to assist in matters that may affect You. From former members of the judiciary, to legal scholars, to senior practitioners, our resources are bountiful. Our professional memberships also assist in our ability to represent clients, and contact resources, such as experts in their respective fields, such as toxicologists, pathologists, psychiatrists, and forensic reconstructionists.
To take a limited number of cases: By choice, we only work on a limited number of cases each year. One of the key advantages to this approach is that each case is given significant attention and time. As Abraham Lincoln once said, a lawyer?s stock is his time and his advice. You will find both at D. Gosal & Associates.
To Focus on Specific Areas of Law: We only work in selected aresa of the Law. Criminal Defence, ICBC Personal Injury, and Small Claims Matters.
- Sexual Assaut
- Domestic Assault ? Spousal Assault
- DUI ? Impaired Driving -DWI
- Roadside Supsension Appeals ( Immediate Roadside Prohibition )
- Vehicle Impoundments
- Property Crimes ( Theft, Robbery, Shoplifting )
- White Collar Crime ( Fraud, Internal Theft, Embezzelment )
- Weapons ( Firearms ? Discharge; Possession)
- Breachs of Conditional Sentence Orders
- Income Tax Act violations (Late Filing, Tax Evasion, Failing to File Tax Returns)
- Federal Drug Charges (possession, trafficking, production)
- Fisheries Act violations (harvesting clam or crab violations, shell fish, closed time, abalone, Boundary Bay)
- Pornograhy Charges: ( posssession of child porn; distribution )
- Solicitation: ( prostitution charges; keeping bawdy house )
- Uttering Threats: to cause bodily harm or death threats
- Criminal Harassment: ( stalking; cyberspace following )
- Drivnig While Prohibited: ( suspended, Motor Vehicle Act )
- Notice of Claim
- Reply and Settlement Conferences
- Trial and Mediation
- Debt Claims ( money owed to you or your business)
- Business Disputes
ICBC PERSONAL INJURY:
- Wage Loss Claims
- Personal Injury ICBC
- Car Accident for Passenger and not-at fault Drivers